Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It has been too long between posts, but sometimes life gets in the way!

I had a frank discussion with my principal this week about flipping my classroom for the upcoming school year and preparing for Social Studies.  She was excited about the idea that someone would undertake flipping; she has shared may articles and evidence concerning flipping in the past.  Her comments about my choice of Social Studies were at the least disconcerting for me.  She cautioned me that she was unsure as what grade level I would be teaching next year and expressed concern about me putting so much time into the development of the class which I might not be able to use.  I do really understand and appreciate her concern.  But, I must forage ahead with this plan as I feel that I am too far along to go back now.

I have moved the site to CourseSites.  This free teaching site is, for me, more user friendly.  Now the real work begins!  Got to get that class moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment